Rattlesnake Gulf – Adams Eden Day Camp – More than just awesome waterfalls!
Update 1/17/2022: Adams Camp is now under new ownership called Wonderland Forest Campground
While Rattlesnake Gulf, located in Tully Valley, is privately owned by several persons, the owners at Adams Eden Camp extend a warm welcome to responsible individuals and families to visit their little slice of heaven. A day pass, at the time of publishing this article, is $4 for an individual pass and $8 for a family pass. This is extremely reasonable as the property has days worth of activities and trails to explore.
Adams Eden Camp: “AEC is open in every season of the year. The stream trail, leading to a series of waterfalls, is popular in the summer. During the fall a hike on our new Creation Trail takes you past the scenic overlook point for a challenging 2.7-mile jaunt. In the winter trails are open for snowshoeing.
Day users have access to:
• all hiking trails (Falls Creek Trail is closed certain times of the year)
• boating in the Willow Pond. We supply boats, life vests, and paddles
• fishing in the Willow or Sunfish Pond (bring supplies)
• exploration of the Mountain Meadow Maze (game sheets and pencils are in the office)
• picnic areas available
Helpful information for day hikers:
• A one day access pass is $4 per individual and $8 per family.
• We are open from 9 AM til sundown
• dogs are allowed on the property with current rabies vaccination and must be on leash at all times
• The camp is closed to the public on Tuesdays and major holidays (Christmas, Easter, and week of Thanksgiving)”
There are several falls on site, but some are off limits due to posting from adjacent property owners. Please make every effort to respect these boundaries, since you are guest of Adams Eden Camp while visiting.
The Camp Map is a great reference to which waterfalls and areas you can venture to. The more adventurous you are the better, as the camp has much more than just waterfalls!
Some of the falls you will visit are Bath Tub Falls, Wedding Falls, Great and Clay Slide Falls. Blue Hole Falls is strictly off limits at this time.